- The Yellow Bottle
Our insulated travel mug is ethically made from only the good stuff. 100% leakproof. Not only will it keep you happy and hydrated it cares for its makers, gives back to the community, and protects the planet.
Sustainability is at the heart of Ohelo. We ensure our makers welfare with independent reports on everything from living wages to worker’s rights – some things are worth paying a bit more for. Unlike most vacuum insulated cups, Ohelo tumblers are LEAD FREE to ensure our makers and the environment are protected.
5% of our profits go to charity.
Say Ohelo to reusable coffee cups that are ethically made, tougher, safer, and more usable.
Tumblers that look good and do good.
Want to know what people are saying?
“A very versatile product” – Expert Reviews
“The simplest and most effective drinks flask we've ever seen” – The Test Pit
- Vacuum insulated 18/8 stainless steel travel cup
- Keeps drinks Hot (up to 6 hours) or Cold (up to 12 hours)
- 100% leakproof lids
- Dishwasher safe
- Drink from any angle. A simple twist turns it from sip mode to 100% leakproof.
- Innovative stainless steel mesh allows use as tea strainer, protein shaker, or fruit infuser. Both the mesh and its seal can be removed when not in use
- Coffee shop compliant
- USABLE: Fits ice cubes, scoops of protein powder & cupholders
- SAFE: LEAD FREE and BPA, BPS & BPF free (read more)
- Lead-free powder coat for slip-resistant high-end finish
- Electropolished interior is bacteria resistant and easy to clean
- Internal thread makes your drinking experience more enjoyable if you remove the lid to use as a coffee cup when you are not on-the-go
- Endlessly recyclable
- Plastic free packaging that is both recycled and recyclable
- Volume: approx. 400ml / 13.5oz
- Height: approx. 170mm
- Max. Diameter: approx. 83mm
- Mouth diameter: approx. 70mm without lid, 67mm with lid
- Weight: approx. 245g
Hand wash or pop in the dishwasher – the choice is yours!
We recommend you use hot soapy water to clean your Ohelo product after every use, allowing your Ohelo to drain upside down, and then storing it with the lid off.
Of course, if you are short on time, or just prefer it, Ohelo bottles are dishwasher safe. Dishwashers are hostile environments and most reusable bottles can’t take the heat. However, Ohelo bottles are ready for every adventure – even a cycle through the dishwasher.
If you choose to use the dishwasher, you may be left with water marks on your Ohelo bottle. But don’t worry. If you simply boil a kettle and pour some hot water over the mark on your bottle for a few seconds while your bottle is safely placed in your sink, those marks should disappear.
For further care guidance please refer to the FAQ section.
A revolution in hydration technology
Leak-Proof Sip Lid
Our coffee cups come with sip lids that are 100% leakproof - not just spill proof or spill resistant - so you can pop your coffee in your bag and go!
Stainless steel strainer
Use as a tea strainer with loose leaf tea, a fruit infuser with ice and fruit or a cheeky cocktail shaker (nobody knows) for that G&T!
Triple layer insulation
Advanced vacuum insulation technology. Copper linings provide enhanced thermal insulation.
Ohelo products are made tough enough to withstand the dishwasher (unlike most vacuum flasks).
Safe to use
Our water bottles are BPA, BPS & BPF free. LEAD free (nearly all vacuum bottles still contain lead!). No chemical leaching from our high grade stainless steel.
Our lead-free powder coat finish provides a chip-resistant, slip-resistant high-end finish.
Single use plastics are quickly becoming public enemy #1. Some scary facts on the matter:
In the UK we use an estimated 2.5 billion coffee cups per year. 99.75% are not recycled.
In the UK we use an estimated 13 billion plastic bottles per year. 5.5 billion are not recycled!
By buying and using your Ohelo product, imagine how many coffee cups and/or plastic water bottles you are NOT using. How awesome are you! Not got your Ohelo yet? No sweat! Visit our shop now and join in the awesome!